Sunday, December 18, 2005

My Writer's Retreat has arrived!!!



My dream home/writer's retreat / future retirement home has arrived!!! And boy is it big!!

They settled it onto the basement foundation just this past Friday.

Here's an idea of how it looks. It's a two bedroom. One bedroom and the living room window faces south so I get lots of sun. The living room window also gives me an awesome view of my little side meadow and the sky. Lots of lightning bug and lightning watching this summer.

Everyone says I should have made the house face the main road but for me that wouldn't be inspirational...why would I want to face a boring road? LOL.

I've got a patio door facing north and that should be nice in the hot summers when I can go out onto the shade of the deck to write and watch the cars go by.

The fellows tell me the house should be ready to move in within a month

Once I'm settled I should hopefully get into a nice writing routine!!!

I took a tour inside and it looks so darned cozy. It is soooooooo cute! I'm off to dream again.

Later,

jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker