Thursday, July 27, 2006

Computer Nightmare!

Well it finally happened! My puter has gone belly up!!

I'm crossing my fingers it's just my mouse that died...but if it isn't it means I have a virus...which I think might be the case. *jan sobbing hysterically* because everything froze when I was on the Net...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Currently I'm posting from my old unreliable clunker - the screen just died on it too so I had to attach the screen from my new one to my old computer. Ohhhh lordy lordy!!! What is gonna happen next? They say things come in threes - the washing machine leaks, the fridge leaks and now my puter...and they are new!!!! OMG!!

Anyhows if you don't hear from me in a bit you'll know the old clunker went clunk too. LOL.

Going to head into the big city to see if I can't get a new screen and mouse...cross your fingers the mouse is the problem....

Not too sure if I can have our Nekkid Men fun day tomorrow at http://www.moongladeeliteauthors.com. If you don't see me then you'll know what's happened.

Oh the woes the woes *jan hanging her head in sorrow*

Okay I'm off to see if I can't solve these problems...

Have a good one!

jammin jan

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

So sad about your computer!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Oh Jennifer!
I think it might be the mouse! I attached it to my old computer and it froze my screen just as it does to the new puter. Whew!
I'm going off to the big city today to get a new mouse and a new screen for my other puter so I have a good working backup puter. :-)

Hugs,
jan

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker