Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sex Outlawed - The Priestess has been submitted



Well I did it!!!

I sent in a partial of Sex Outlawed-The Priestess to Ellora's Cave for consideration.

The first 7,700 words and a 7 page synopsis. I'm hoping the 7's will bring me good luck.

I've targeted the tarot card - The Priestess for Ellora's Cave's 2007 Tarot series...I haven't heard word if the tarot series is open to writers outside of EC but when it comes down the pipeline I'll post it here at my blog.

I decided to try out early cause I've heard that The Priestess is one of the more popular cards and may be taken early...so I've put my cards on the table early so to speak. Wish me luck!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

I know absolutely nothing about tarot, Jan. Best of luck with the submission!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Thank you Sherrill!!!
I'm a tarot newbie too...so there's going to be lots of research if I get this sucker!

Happy New Year!

jan

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker