Monday, January 02, 2006

Release: Winter Wishes anthology - Jenna Howard, Becca Furrow et al


This anthology looks hot! Cover art is by Jinger Heaston.

My two good buddies and hot authors Becca Furrow and Jenna Howard are included in this wonderful book just released from Whiskey Press - Torrid.

http://www.whiskeycreekpresstorrid.com

Here's a sneak peek at their stories:

Thawing Winter
by Jenna Howard

Sensible Winter Drummond returns home to her small town with the dream of reopening the family restaurant, Seasonal Changes, but she has to convince her sisters to take the risk with her. And town bad boy, Lucas Durst, tries to convince Winter to take a chance on love.

http://www.jennahoward.com
http://jennahoward.blogspot.com/



Faunication
by Becca Furrow

Chloe and Max find themselves transformed into fairy tale creatures, in a fairy tale setting. They are facing a long, frigid winter, isolated together deep in a forest. Should they fight their attraction for each other? The cozy home they find in the roots of a great tree only has one bed...

http://beccafurrow.tripod.com/

Have mercy! I love the erotic-controversial rating!!!
I'm off to get meself a copy!!

Jan

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

I bought my copy yesterday and read it through over the course of a couple of hours. Excellent read.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Right on, Sherrill! Thanks for letting me know. I've got my copy sitting in my ebook reader ready to go for tonight. Wooohooooo!!!
It's sure to keep me warm. ;-)

jan

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.

You're so freakin' sweet, Jan!

mwah.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Sloane Taylor said...

It will. It will. I bought mine yesterday and haven't come up for air.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Melisse Aires said...

Gosh, Jan, you're swell. I got a tickle out of the controversial rating.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

It's great. I haven't finished yet, but enjoying as well.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker