Monday, July 10, 2006

"I'm going to Graceland, Graceland Tennesee"


Love Me Tender, Love Me Sweet...*jan singing*

Elvis is alive in Canada!

Wooohooo I took my parents to Sunset Beach Resort in Buckhorn, Ontario, cottage country this weekend to see Elvis impersonator Terry Chisholm! (He's the brother of my chiropractor)

What a cool singer! I felt like I was actually seeing and hearing the real Elvis himself.

When it came time for pics with the big guy, my camera's flash wouldn't work!!! Grrr! Ohhh the horrors!

He sang lots of Elvis' greats like Jail House Rock and Love Me Tender...and he also did some Roy Orbison impersonations and sang Pretty Woman which made the audience go wild! LOL It was fun! There were alot of older people there reliving the past I'm sure. There were even young kids peeking in through the windows probably wondering who this interesting looking character was. LOL

For anyone who gets a chance to get tickets for Terry Chisholm's Elvis shows - don't miss the opportunity! He's fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger charleneteglia said...

Seeing Elvis, watching soap operas, are you working over there? *snapping the whip*

2:27 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

OOps I got caught!

Hi Charli! I'm coming right over to visit you at your forum. :-)

jan

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker