Saturday, July 08, 2006

Moonglade Elite Basket is getting bigger!

Join erotic romance author Rachel Carrington today (Sat July 8) at Moonglade Elite Authors blog and get more info on the delicious adult basket that you could win!!

While you are there don't forget to join the newsletter to win the following goodies:

http://www.moongladeeliteauthors.com

Three bottles of KY scented massage oil
Michael Buble CD - he's so delicious!
The Guide to Laughing and Sex
Exquisite charm bracelet handmade by Liddy Midnight as well as some gorgeous charms
A vibrator!!!
Non piercing belly ring to impress your man with
Naked men deck of cards - ooooohhhhhhhhhhh playing cards will be so much fun!
Passion Kit includes a mask and a feather....naughty!
Spinning sex toy with suggestive suggestions
Love Potion pad
32 page book to spark creativity!

And there's more on the way!

Don't forget to say hi to Rachel at the blog!

Hugs,

jan

2 Comments:

Blogger ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Now these sound like some really good giveaways. I would love to win *Winks* I am some what a virgin to Erotic Romance. The first ER I read was from Sierra Dafoe and I loved her book. My second and third one was from the lovely author Cathryn Fox. I fell in love with her books and looking forward to more of her books as well as Sierra's. I am also looking forward to reading more ER books from other authors. I have a few more ER books I can't wait to read them *Smiles*

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

{{{{HUGSSSS}}}}
Linda.H.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for dropping by. :-)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh watch out for those erotic romances they can be addictive. LOLOLOL

I haven't had the pleasure of reading Sierra Dafoe but I must say I also love Cathryn Fox's books! Can't wait for her next one!!! :-)

jan

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker