Friday, June 23, 2006

Updates ZERO TO SEXY, SINDERELLA & TYLER'S WOMAN

Just got word that ZERO TO SEXY will be released on August 30 of this year! *high five*

And SINDERELLA is coming next Wednesday - June the 28th. I can hardly wait!!!

Wanted to share the news that I've currently just passed the 30,000 word hump for TYLER'S WOMAN...okay this one is going to be a bit different from the other Outlaw Lovers stories...we've got Tyler who has been in a terrorist's prison for around 5 years...and he's been made to do some really bad stuff. He's got a lot of anger pent up and a lot of hot burning love to give the woman he hasn't seen in five years...

He's a changed man, but he is coming home for Laura...he's also bringing home a surprise...I gave a hint of what that surprise could be at the end of Colter's Revenge *wink* * wink* I can't give away any more details as I don't want to spoil it...

And remember in Jude Outlaw we heard that the Barlows had claimed a woman? A woman who had volunteered for the position of being a wife to four evil men? That was Laura...and you are going to have to bet she didn't volunteer just for the hell of it *grin*

Blade - I've decided I'll give him his own story...but he's in this one too...he's replaced the Barlow brother as the fourth husband to Laurie - but he's got his own reasons for taking on the job - I'll be shocking you with this guy. Blade is so hot! I want him!

When Tyler comes home he is going to throw a mighty big wrench into everyone's well laid plans. *evil chuckle*

Okay I'm getting back to work on Tyler now...I'm crossing my fingers this searing story will be done in a couple, maybe three weeks - four at the latest.


Have a great weekend!

jan

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Jan, you're so evil, giving all these teasers like this. Ooh, bad Jan.

:)

8:07 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hi Sherrill!

*chuckle* I am the mistress of evil! I love to tease...(now where are my whips)

jan

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker