Sunday, June 11, 2006

Vampire & Wolf Erotic Romance -Now this book is HOT!


While I wait for my new ebook reader to arrive I've started reading some Ellora's Cave paperbacks that I got a little while ago.

Currently I'm reading Shiloh Walker's The Hunters - The Beginning.
I've never been too fond of vampire stories but this girl has changed my mind!!
Sweet mercy I AM HOOKED!!!

Wowsa! Talk about fast paced and lots of action, romance and of course yummy sex and even a menage e trios. Shiloh does an excellent job at explaining what vampires and wolf's exactly are and she explains lots of neat things about them. Very nice start for any newbie who hasn't read vampire and wolf stuff and of course a great read for vampire erotic romance lovers.

The paperback edition has two books in it. I've just about finished The Hunters: Declan and Tori and will start The Hunters: Eli and Sarel right after.

Has anyone else read this book? Do you have any comments you'd like to share? :-)

Anyhows I am now a Shiloh Walker fan!!!

Hugs,

jan

4 Comments:

Blogger Strlady said...

I just became a Shiloh Walker fan recently as well. The same book hooked me! Should this be legal? lol!
I posted my review on my blog as well:
http://strlady.blogspot.com/2006/05/hunters-beginning-by-shiloh-walker.html

You need to follow it up with the next installment called Interludes. VERRY HOT!!

~S

6:18 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

I read it! I must agree with your wonderful Grade: A review. :-)

Cover is hot! Stories are red hot! And I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment - Interludes. Actually I ordered it already - the print version. Waiting for it to be delivered.

I've just started Eli's story and the opening is...hot. But Eli is so sad because he can't have Tori and wants a woman like her. I can't wait to see who this new girl, Sarel, is for Eli.

Thanks for visiting!! I left a comment on your blog. :-)

Hugs!

jan, A Shiloh fan

12:08 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

I'm reading these now too, LOL. Totally blistering hot!! I didn't used to like vampire, but when it comes to romantica or erotica romance (don't know what everyone uses) but i've gone to enjoy them so much I don't want to miss one of them!!! So you're hooked in and while waiting for more of Shiloh's there's many more vamp series at EC you'll wait to wait til her next book is out!
Cathie

11:53 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

LOL. Yes, I can see now why vampire stories are so likeable. I finally got my new ebook reader, (ebookWise) and the first thing I'm going to do when I figure out how she works is pop over to EC and get some more vampire reads.
;-)

jan

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker