Friday, June 09, 2006

What the heck is going on?

Above photo is one of many incentives I used to write Colter's Revenge...

Ahhh geez! *jan grinning from ear to ear* I just got another great 4.5 review for Colter's Revenge. :-) This one's from Euro Reviews and it's got me all blushing like a virgin bride...hey! Virgin Bride - sounds like a title for a hot book...

Here's a snippet of the review for your enjoyment -notice the last line where it says she can't wait to read Tyler and Laurie's story and...Blade? Hmm my lips are sealed... I'm not giving any secrets away. But she's close. ;-)

"The unchecked eroticism in her writing coupled with the intensity of emotion shared between her characters is captivating. This is the third installment of the Outlaw series and I hope that the Outlaw brothers find a couple of missing cousins soon because I never want this series to end! I can’t wait to read Tyler and Laurie’s story…or will it be Blade, Tyler and Laurie’s story? Hmm…"

Full review

http://euroreviews.eu.funpic.de/bookdetails.php?book_id=265

Have a great one!!

jan, pondering on bringing in some long lost Outlaw cousins... ;-)

6 Comments:

Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Congrats, Jan on another great review. :)

5:56 AM  
Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Great review, Jan! And very well deserved!!

Bring on more Outlaws, I say! Bring 'em on.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Thanks T.A!! I'm so thrilled!

jan

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Thanks, Sherrill!
Squeeee! I guess I will have to find some missing Outlaw cousins or something...hmmm or maybe the dead Outlaw Lover sister can come to life or something. LOL

jan

3:31 PM  
Blogger Tawny Taylor said...

Terrific review, Jan! Congratulations!!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hi Tawny! *jan waving*

Thanks a bunch!

Hugs,

jan

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker