Tuesday, June 06, 2006

New Website Design coming...

For everyone who has been so nice to put up with my unorganized website, I've hired a wonderful woman to design me a new professional looking one! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Her name is Frauke and she designs websites through her site Croco Designs. She has designed websites for authors such as Sasha White .

Frauke is a very busy lady so it may take a bit of time for the new look to show up. But I always say good things come to those who wait. I'll keep you posted when we go live with the new look!!

Woooooohoooooooooo!

jan

2 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Can't wait to see it. I love Frauke's work.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hi Mechele!

I can't wait to see it either. I'm on pins and needles to see what Frauke comes up with for me. :-)

jan

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker