Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Writerspace Chat plus WC contest winner!!


Congratulations goes to AMY SMITH who won a $25.00 gift certificate from Chocolate Fantasies on last night's Writerspace Chat!!

I'll be chatting about my upcoming late June release SINDERELLA on the third Monday in June at Writerspace! Please come and join me!

The prize will be an adult toy from http://www.toys4gals.com/.

Hmmm, I'm still pondering on what delicious toy to get! If you have any suggestions feel free to comment!

Hugs!

jan

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hey Steven!

LOL. If I didn't know what you were talking about I'd be going
OH MY!!!

That item you mention is definitely a very very nice idea...but when - and notice I say when - I get one, I'll keep it for myself. Whooohooo!

Now get back to your writing!

jan *snapping her whips*

2:35 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

I love that cover! How very sexy.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Thanks Mechele!

jan

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker