Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sequel to Christmas Lovers is...

finished and in the hands of my wonderful trusty proofreaders who will let me know if I need to make any changes before sending it off to the editor for consideration. *high five*

Tentatively titled " Zero to Sexy " the story continues the Kidnap Fantasies tradition this time with Santana's story and the new love in his life - Tangle Sparks' youngest sister, Amy.

Santana has a past that doesn't allow him to dream of the future, but Amy will soon have him realizing that love will conquer all problems. Zero to Sexy has a m/m scene, a menage and an interracial romance.

And now I am off to my next adventure, which it appears will be Tyler's Woman - Outlaw Lovers 4...as my EC editor has asked me to put that one on the front burner. *grin*

Cheers!!!

jan off to celebrate with some chocolate ice-cream!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Congrats on finishing Zero to Sexy, Jan--love the title! And yay! on another Outlaw Lovers. Love those. :)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Thanks, Sherrill!

It was fun. :-) This next Outlaw story is going to be a heck of alot of fun too!
Woooohoooo!

jan

8:45 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hi Caffey!

Well geez you got me all blushing. I'm glad you are enjoying the stories. :-)
Yep, the countdown is on for the next Outlaw Lovers...one week today. I'm getting all excited.

Hope you enjoy the holiday one. :-)

Hugs,
jan

10:25 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats on finishing!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Thanks, Mechele!!
I celebrated with a Dairy Queen hot fudge sundae.

Yum!

Hugs,
jan

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker