Friday, March 24, 2006

NAUGHTY MEN are on the prowl!! !


Just released from New Concepts Publishing in Print!!
Contains Loverboy and A Hitman for Hannah. Both are futuristic erotic romances with carnal ratings.

Here's a peek:

When good boys go bad, they're so wickedly naughty....

Loverboy: In the future, marriage is consummated in front of a preacher, friends, and family. It is a world where sex slaves, sex drugs, and prostitution are carefully monitored and legal. A world where traditional values are frowned upon....

A Hitman for Hannah: When a female Breeder Slave decides to run, a Hitman is hired. Hannah never expected to be hunted down by the man she loves....

Rating: May not be suitable for sensitive readers. Contains graphic sex, violence, adult content, multiple sex partners, oral and anal sex, and coarse language.

Here's a link for more info:

http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/naughtymen.htm

Enjoy!

jan

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Jan!!

And the cover's so...naughty.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hey Jenna!
I thought you were coming over???
I've got my chaffeur on standby *grin* with special instructions for him to be at your total mercy *wink* *nudge*

Hugs,
jan

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. I was distracted by a roguish Fireman.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

*wide grin*

Thanks, Yasmine for having me over at your site. I had so much fun with your questions!

Glad to hear you want more...I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying...I am once again sidetracked by yet another new idea for a story - so I am using this week to flesh it out.

Thanks, again!!

jan

1:16 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

LOL. Yes "flesh" is always on my mind...
I worry about what will happen to the flesh etc...when I hit Menopause...yikes!!!


jan

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker