Tuesday, March 21, 2006

3 deers, 2 turkeys, a gorgeous hunk and SEX GAMES!


On my way to the dump I saw three gorgeous deers...two huge turkeys running across the road and when I got to the dump...HELLLLLLO HANDSOME!!
Here's a pic - he looks similiar to this guy...(he was even wearing a similiar hat - unfortunately it was too cold for him to take off that shirt but I'm sure I could warm him up!) *jan gushing*

So he's a young kind of shy hunk but who cares!!! Anyways I'm sure I will be eager to head back that way come next week. *wink*

In the meantime I am writing an article on SEX GAMES for my Hot Sessions column over at Erotic Romance Authors...if anyone has any sex games they want me to mention feel free to post a comment on this blog *grin*

Okay I'm off!!!

Later,

jan...wondering what the dump guy is doing tonight

8 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Jeez, you've got me wondering what the dump guy is doing tonight... and with who! (whom?) *G* I guess you can find a hero just about anywhere... one woman's trash and all that.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*flinging clothes into suitcase*

Okay...I'm coming to visit your trash man.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Sherrill,

He's probably all alone in that little shack in the dump having a candlelight dinner with all the crows at night...maybe he's even wanting some female company? *wink* *nudge*
He's definitely a treasure amongst the trash surroundings. ;-)
Vaaavaaavoom!

j

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Jenna!
Can you imagine me showing up with a car load of horny hussies. LOL.

Did I mention he seems shy? I'm sure we could break him of that habit eh?

j calling up her nekkid chaffeur to pick up Jenna and the Brazen Hussies at the airport

1:39 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

I wanna go to your dump... Ours just stinks.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

*snort*
I didn't smell anything this time around...I must be in luv. *grin*

jan

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jennie Andrus said...

LMAO - sorry, but the guy looks like my cousin..who actually lives not far from that dump. He doesn't work there though. Wouldn't that be funny?

Of course I've never seen my cousin with his shirt off. *grin*

8:41 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Oh my God!!! Maybe your cousin stepped in for the regular guy for the day???

Or maybe he's secretly working at the dump...

Nice looking cousin you got there, girl!!!

jan, who is traipsing off to the dump again tomorrow Yeeeeehaaaww!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker