Monday, June 19, 2006

Steve and Kayla...and Jack return to Days?


Wow! I just had to share this in case some old Days of Our Lives fans happen by...

What's happening on Days of Our Lives? Have you checked it out lately?

Last week I turned it on and came face to face with Steve Patch Johnson and Jack Deveraux. Two men of Days who are supposed to be like totally DEAD!!! Wooooooooohoooo! But they appear to be back and as sexy as sin.

Older Days fans will remember how Kayla and Steve scorched up the screen with those hot love scenes on the roof of their apartment...and that nice wintry cabin scene where they married each other...and what about the time Steve got knifed and Kayla, being the sweet nurse that she is, tended to him and they fell in love. Oh yeah baby! Those were THE days!

Of course Kayla is back too. Pretty as ever. All these years she's been away from Salem, not wanting to return because of all those memories she has with her and Steve in that town. This time around she's a doctor and Steve is a hospice nurse... a far different fellow than the snappy dangerous man who tried like hell to deny his love for Kayla...or is he so different? Hmmm.

Now Kayla's come back for Jennifer's wedding to Frankie! High school sweethearts...FINALLY getting married!

And now I discover that not only is Jennifer's dead husband, Jack, is alive (but barely) but he's coming home to Salem with Kayla's dead husband (his brother) Steve Patch Johnson!

And damned if Steve doesn't happen to have AMNESIA!!! You all must know how much I love amnesia stories!!! John Black had amnesia too. Loved that story line too.

Fans of Days will remember that when Steve died all those years ago, Kayla put a yellow rose on his coffin before she left for his funeral...that coffin was switched!!! I kid you not. And so all these years we waited to find out what happened to Steve. Oh the horrors! The wait is over! I hope.

Will Jack and Steve crash Jennifer and Frankie's wedding? Or will Jack -who just happens to be terminally ill and faked his own death - stay dead and allow his wife to find some sort of happiness with her high school sweetheart?

Holy man! Do I wish I could write this stuff!!! Days of Our Lives, if you guys read this, hire me will you? I can write you some hot scenes for Steve and Kayla that will keep those two burning up the sheets like forever. LOL

Well if you read this far, then you are a die hard Days fan. Does anyone know how long Steve and Kayla will be back? Anyone know about Jack? Will he die in his wife's arms after she marries Frankie? Or will the writers find him a cure? Hmm, inquiring minds would love to know. And I wanna know what's happening!!!

Jan, a Days fan once again

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

You crack me up, Jan! I watched that show all the time back when I was in grade school. And I turned it on the other day and totally remembered a bundle of people! I was like "Damn, they're still alive? Check out the plastic surgery!"

4:48 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Heck! I used to skip high school to watch it. LOL. Never got caught. Forged alot of notes though.
Yes, lots of the same folks are still there. It's like I'm in a time warp.

jan

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker