Friday, June 23, 2006

Update on Days! Jack crashed the wedding!

Helllllllllllo! Lordy lordy. Aren't Steve and Kayla the cutest couple? ;-)

For anyone who cares...here's the update! Terminally ill Jack crashed his wife's wedding to Frankie on Days! Poor Jen and Frankie! And Steve who has amnesia met up with Kayla who fainted...I mean wouldn't you, if your hubby who you thought was dead for like 16 years showed up at your friend's wedding alive but with amnesia?

And wouldn't you give dearly returned husband a big kiss just to see if he remembered you? Well that's what Kayla did after a very quick recuperation...but poor Steve still doesn't know her...however he did look a little funny when he met up with Beau - his once old enemy turned best friend...

Anyhows Jen and Frankie took Jack back home and now he's nestled in the bedroom waiting to die. He told Jen he was afraid of dying. Really afraid. But knowing that she was now married to Frankie made it a bit better...(bigamist?) Gosh! Was that ever sad! I was in tears! *jan sobbing*

And Hope fainted at the wedding...is she pregnant with Patrick's child? And here I thought she was going to go back to her husband Beau. LOL. Shock me baby!

Anyways enough of the soaps. Gotta quit it cold turkey! Or I'll be hooked for another twenty-five years...wait a minute!!! Didn't I say I was going to quit cold turkey, twenty-five or so years ago when Hope and Beau got married? *wink*

jan,
all alone in the big bad world of soaps... yep gotta quit this stuff - gotta quit!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea. I loved Steve and Kayla. I hated it when her and Shane got together so fast. I am so excited that they are back on the show. Thanks for the update.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hi April!

Yeah! They are together again! But Steve has amnesia and Kayla is trying to help him get back his memory...I think this storyline is going too quickly...they could have done a really hot job in teasing the audience with Steve coming back in bits and pieces but they just plopped him in because of Jack having to crash Jen's wedding. If they had gone a slower route...it would have brought more of the older audience back to the show...but hey! They're back! But I don't know for how long. Maybe they will finally get their happy ever after, after all!


jan

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker