Thursday, January 26, 2006

Started another project!



Okay so I've put the Priestess aside for a couple of weeks so I can pursue a possible Quickie.

Ellora's Cave has lifted the cap of one Quickie per author per year and they are starting a "Vixen" series...I'm going to try to write a hot short one (just like my Christmas Lovers) for that Vixen series...I'm targeting the "summer fun" one.

Then it'll be back to Priestess and then when that's done back to Captive Hero and then when that's done maybe back into an Outlaw story...LOL...and somewhere in there I really would like to finish the sequel to "A Hitman for Hannah"...

Okay I must shove off. Lots to do before the big move in a week!

j

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Do you ever find yourself feeling like you're not getting anything done because you're flitting back and forth between two different projects?

I'm working on a potential submission to EC (one that's been kinda sorta requested), plus a short Christmas story for my first publisher, Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. Plus I've got a sequel to another story playing in the back of my mind.

It's enough to drive one crazy.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Oooooo! Congratulations Sherrill on having a sort of request from EC! That's wonderful news!

Darn straight Sherrill! I sure do feel that way most of the time.

It's just my muse goes haywire. Sometimes I've found I get more done in the long run (not the short run) if I follow the muse...but it does drive me crazy and makes me feel...unproductive sometimes. :-<

jan

7:49 AM  
Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

I need to find a way to think faster. Or maybe clone myself. :)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hey! If you find the cloning technique count me in!

jan, who will one day write a story about clones *wink*

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker