Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Priestess continues...


















I had to take a couple of days off from working on the Priestess story but I hope to get back into it today. It's so much fun searching for all the many types of tarot cards out there...they have a Unicorn tarot deck, mystic tarot deck, wiccan tarot deck, Robin Hood deck, and much more...

For those interested here's a link for some info on tarot:

http://www.themysticeye.com/tarot.htm

And another link showing all the different types of tarot decks floating around out there:
http://www.tarotwisdomreadings.com/tarotdecks.html

Well I must get back to my writing!!!

Later,

jan

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous tarot cards, Jan! I haven't even started putting together a proposal for my Tarot story yet...

10:59 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Don't worry, Ann. Once you look at the right card then inspiration will hit like a ton of bricks...but then there's the aspect of finding the time LOL

jan

11:14 AM  
Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

I love the tarot of the High Priestess with the dragons--that's gorgeous! How can you not be inspired by those?

6:33 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

LOL.
I saw that one with the dragons and thought shoot! I wish I knew how to write about dragons!!!
Very inspiring. :-)

jan

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker