Wednesday, January 04, 2006

WIP Captive Hero - Day 4

CAUTION: POSSIBLE SPOILERS


Alas I finished the rough draft of Kayla's opening scene...it's far from perfect...needs polishing but I must press onto the next scene. Time is of the essence...LOL...I am on a Book in a Month program with a couple of other writers...

This next scene will be from Taylor's pov.

He's really starting to get pissed off. He's been free from his life of being a sex slave for several years now - and now he's back into captivity again - I'd get pissed too.

Anyways his thoughts have naturally turned to thoughts of escape...and of wicked carnal ideas of what he'd like to do to Kayla when he breaks her out of that cage they've got her in...of course he hasn't had a woman in quite some time so he's getting right eager for some heavy duty action.

Okay I'm off to write the next scene.

Later.
j

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.

Oh my.

How you doin', Mr. Farrell?

I come here for the photos. lol.

Sounds delish, Jan.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Hoo-boy. Jan, your boy getting wicked carnal ideas... heavy duty action...

*breathing quickening*

Keep writing, girl. Keep writing.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Thanks, ladies *big wide grin*

Just starting into Chap. 2 now...

jan

1:46 PM  
Blogger Sloane Taylor said...

Wicked carnal anything with Taylor has me glued to my chair. Please hurry and finish so this work is published. I can't take much more of this!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

LOL Yasmine! I don't forgive her either...perhaps she could throw a little bit our way?

Sloane girl! I'm thinking I should clone myself so I can go faster.
Or get a ghostwriter?? hmmmm...but then the ghostwriter would take away all the action. Grrr.
Okay I'll speed things up!!

jan, nursing a headache today whah!

jan

9:56 AM  
Blogger Sloane Taylor said...

Now you get better, Darlin', there's an entire fan club out here waiting for the next book.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Oh dear. The pressure is on. LOL.
Headache is gone...had meself some chocolate, coffee, food, anti inflammatory and a special muscle spray...it FINALLY went away...

I guess I should have had sex instead...isn't that what guys say when a woman has a headache???? Have sex! *snort*
jan

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker