Saturday, August 19, 2006

Currently Reading: The Domino Effect


I popped over to Zellers the other day and picked up some paperbacks...the one I am currently reading is called THE DOMINO EFFECT by Julie Elizabeth Leto.

It is an "extreme" Blaze.

This book is quite different from some of the regular Harlequin Blazes I've read so far. And I love the caption at the bottom of the cover..."she blows men away..." lol

Publisher's Blurb:

"Domino Black, professional assassin.
I've killed too many to count.
All in the name of United States security.
I don't care. I don't feel -- I just do what I'm told. My latest assignment was different.

I had to go undercover. Try to find out if the nightclub owner, Luke Brasco, was really planning to sell vital information to terrorists — before I took him out.
I had to sleep with the target.

It was the only way. I showed up at his club, an enigma in black, and asked about renting the apartment above the club. He'd barely said yes before I had him in bed.

It wasn't just sex.
It was heart pounding, body racking, soul wrenching… Sex like I'd never had before.

I made a fatal mistake -- I fell in love! "

Very nice story so far. :-)

jan

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Wow that book sounds totally unlike any Blaze I've read. Interesting.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

LOL. The heroine is a hitwoman!
Very interesting indeed. ;-)

jan

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker